2. Collection and Storage of Personal Information
We may collect and store the following types of personal information:
- Name, email address, social media profile, phone number;
- IP address, browser type, operating system , cookie files and other technical information;
- Additional information provided when using Gameusd.
We collect this information to provide you with better service and to improve our products and services. We will not use this information for any other purpose, unless we obtain your explicit consent or as otherwise required by law.
3. Use of Personal Information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your order and refund requests;
- To send you notifications about order status and delivery information;
- To provide you with customer support services;
- Send you marketing and promotional information;
- To optimize our websites and mobile applications to provide a better user experience.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties except to:
- Obtain your explicit consent;
- According to laws and regulations, judicial regulations or other legal procedures;
- It is necessary to disclose your personal information to third parties to protect our rights, property or safety;
5. Protection of Personal Information
We will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We will adopt security measures such as encryption technology and protective firewall to ensure that your personal information is well protected.
6. Cookies and other Technologies
Most browsers provide users with the function of clearing browser cache data. You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences, and you can clear all cookies saved on the browser at any time. You can clear the data in the browser setting. If you choose to clear, you need to reset the user settings every time you use the browser to visit the related website. After you clear the cookie, you may not be able to use the services or functions provided by us that relies on the cookie.
7. Applicable Laws
If you believe that our processing of your personal information violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the regulator responsible for data protection, you can do so in the EU member state where you normally reside, where you work or where the alleged infringement is .
Gameusd employees abide by personal data regulations and have no right to change your personal data without your consent.
We reserve the right to update these confidentiality terms at any time. We will post any changes on the website and encourage you to check back regularly for updates.
9. Contact Us
Last Modified: May 22, 2023